Friday, July 2, 2010

Melissa Botard Bridals

We took Melissa's bridal portraits at the elegant Rice University. I must admit it's quickly becoming one of my favorite spots for bridal pics in Houston. Only because I am a succor for arches and it's amazing corridors lined with them! The evening light warmed up the stone and brick, and in some places the cool colors of the shade added an interesting contrast. Light is amazing!!! Melissa is very photogenic, so shooting her photos were just a matter of placing her where we wanted. She looked beautiful in her all lace wedding gown and wore it with grace. Enjoy some of my favorite bridal pics and watch for the wedding pictures!

_MG_4683

_MG_4596

_MG_4533

_MG_4640

_MG_3654

_MG_3583

_MG_3776

_MG_3623

_MG_4655

_MG_4501

_MG_4592

_MG_4627

_MG_4478

_MG_3648

_MG_4692

_MG_4448

_MG_3744-Edit

2 comments:

Alexis and Rick said...

All I can say is GORGEOUS!

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

You've outdone yourself once again, Dayna Sue!! My favorite one is where the bride is sitting on that ledge with the brick around her and she has her legs up on the wall with her dressing flowing down. SO DANG COOL! I really like the b/w sunset shot, too. Great pics, DS!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP